Sunday, May 15, 2011

Highs and Lows of the week ending on 15/5/11.

Highs and Lows of the week:
Highs:
  • Went out on a Friday night without my husband! It was the first evening/night that we were apart since we got to Africa.
  • I did not get lost while driving.
  • I performed a dance at International Belly Dance Day with my class. My teacher gave me a thumbs up afterwards!
  • Took the dogs on a forrest walk. My husband talks about the outing here.
  • We are slowly using some of our things! We are trying to keep everything in boxes, if at all possible, until we move in the next few months.
  • Actually being able to sleep in this weekend. Both days!
I told Reeses to act like a circus animal. She was a bit annoyed. My husband also used this picture on his blog.

Lows:
  • Locked the dogs inside the car with the keys inside as well. This was just before our forrest walk. Luckily the owner with the spare key saved us!
  • Knee problems due to working out too much and not taking any days to rest. 


Check out Life, Crafts and Whatever for her Highs and Lows!




Song of the week:
Just My Imagination by The Temptations.




1 comment:

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Wow, the highs of your week would definitely be on my highs list too! I love the Temptations, I used to always sing "The Way You Do The Things You Do" to my youngest when she was in the NICU. I'm so glad that there wasn't a problem with your dogs locked in the car, that could have ended much worse. Thank God for spare keys, huh?

Thanks for linking up!